Instructor of Studio & Digital Arts at Liberty University: Full-Time Residential
(In Progress 54%) M.F.A. Game Development: Conceptual Art - Academy of Art University
M.F.A. Studio Art and Illustration - PCC
B.S. Commercial Art - PCC
Got a great project. Need some artistic help? Let me know if I can help. Opportunities are always welcome!
I strive to use classical methodologies through modern tools to conceptualize, develop, and expand imaginative worlds. With experience in traditional/digital painting, graphic design, photography, and sculpture; I have found versatility and flexibility are the keys to success as both an artist and employee. My work centers around true heroism; from the ancient to the modern; from the superman, to the everyman. I hope to inspire my viewers to aspire for greatness! Furthermore, I have a deep passion for education. As a young adult, I remember how hard it was to find professional information and training in the arts. I desire to teach and develop curriculum which well help aspiring artists realize their potential as visual communicators.
Elected Illustrator-S Member of the Society of Illustrators
Association of Science Fiction & Fantasy Artist
American Institute of Graphic Arts
Full-Time Residential Faculty
Introduction to Digital Photography
Introduction to Graphic Design
Introduction to 3D Graphics
I am always up for some freelance work!
Book Cover Illustration - Research Across the Disciplines by Kristen Hark - Kendall Hunt Publishing
Logo design for Skookum Kids Non-Profit
Logo design for Applekinzz Plushies
Logo design for Mt. Lebanon Baptist Church
T-shirt design for Gainesville Dance Center
3 ft. 3D low-relief sculpture for the cover of Fountains of the Deep by Larry Short
• Abeka Book Digital Publishing Illustrator 2 Sem.
• Graduate Teaching Assistant (Lead Teacher) 4 Sem.
• Principles of Drawing • Digital Typography • Photography I-III • Yearbook Lab
• Graduate Instructional Assistant (Assistant Teacher) 5 Sem
• Illustration I-II • Figure Painting • Modern Publication • Art History
• Advertising Designer 2 Sem. 1 Summer
• Campus Photographer 2 Sem. 1 Summer
• Executive Yearbook Designer 3 Sem.
• Pensacola Christian Academy Art Teacher 2 Sem.
• Maintenance Graduate Team Lead 2 Summers
• Jr. Multimedia Specialist 2 Summers
• Created Computer Based Training
• Produced Photographic Documentations